Strong and sweet with earthy components, this delectable raw Maine Blueberry honey finishes with a playful, buttery-sweet note.
Strong and sweet, with earthy components, this delectable honey finishes with a playful, buttery-sweet note.
- Apiary Location: Maine
- Floral Source: Managed wild low bush blueberries (Vaccinium angustifolium)
- Cheese and Dairy Pairing: Stilton and other mild blue chesses; crème fraiche, sour cream, yogurt
- Tea Pairing: Lung Ching Green, High Mountain Oolong
- Cocktail Pairing: The Honeybee
- Fruit Pairing: Lemon, melons
- Serving size: 1 Tablespoon
- 16g sugars, 17g carbohydrates, 0g fat, 60 calories
Note: Children under the age of one year should not consume raw honey.