Created in partnership with YETI and the Atlanta History Center, this limited-run, specialty guide features interviews with pitmasters, a barbecue almanac, Wildsam's list of the 40 essential joints in the region, odes to Southern ‘cue, original illustrations and more.
"Barbecue is geography. It’s completely dependent on the piece of dirt where you’re standing." - SAM JONES
- Wildsam's arbecue almanac of literary prose, illustrated neon, historical postmasters of note and more
- Concise and meaningful interviews with men and women of BBQ distinction
- Our big list of 40 joints that capture the spirit of barbecue across the South
- Localized culinary expertise and traditions from ribs to pulled pork to banana pudding
- Odes from four writers sharing personal reflections and barbecue poetry
- Original illustrations from artist (and brisket lover) Jessica Fontenot