Music festivals are fun... until the rain falls.
This kit contains everything you need when you're off to a festival - whether you're slumming it in a tent or going posh in a hotel down the road. Don't let discomfort ruin the fun.
Suitable for: Packing in your festival rucksack. Worried parents to buy for their revelling offspring. Even the muddiest year at Glastonbury.
- Waterproof poncho - Keep the rain off your clothes. Nothing dries out in a field!
- 10 tool multi-tool - Cut, pick, clean, saw... or just open your bottles with it.
- Disposable ear plugs - The headliners are worth listening to. The drunks in the tent next door are not.
- Disposable toothbrush - Those festival treats do bad things to your enamel.
- Marvis toothpaste - Well, you never know when you'll want fresh breath.