The guys at The Ampal Creative have been spending more and more time in the Southwest over the last few years. They've made a point to visit museums, galleries, national parks, park visitor centers and trading posts. The amazing artifacts, crafts, art and natural splendor were a big influence on this collection.
The embroidery was inspired by classic Chimayo woven vests and jackets. I engineered the stitching to look more like a woven design. The green corduroy with it seemed like a natural fit and had a classic RRL feel to it.
- 100% Cotton Corduroy Upper
- Southwest style Woven Underbrim / Front Panel Lining
- Unstructured Vtg. Style Crushable Upper
- Chimayo Inspired Embroidery / Leather Strapback
- Made in Los Angeles, CA. USA